** New and exciting multi-sensory music and movement classes for babies ages 3 months to 4 years begin in September **
The new academic school year is just around the corner and with it comes the start of the fabulous Music Monkeys exciting new term, guaranteed to stimulate your little one’s senses and provide them with a whole host of fun!
Offering a range of classes that run across the Emirates, these structured music classes promise a plethora of benefits for you and your little one to enjoy together. Whether you are located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Ras Al Khaimah, there are dedicated Music Monkeys classes to suit everyone regardless of age and level.
The Music Monkeys team are a dedicated bunch who are hugely passionate about music and introducing it to children as early as possible, enabling them to understand its importance and value.
Why Introduce music to Children?
- Music provides a rich sensory environment that can assist in forging pathways between cells in the brain, alongside taste, smell, texture and colour.
- Music also stimulates the brain which helps with other areas of learning. Therefore, exposing children to music at an early age, helps to make these connections, especially when they are actively participating in a musical activity.
So start the academic new year the right way with an engaging musical singalong class with enthusiastic female teachers that promises to provide absolute fun for the whole family. Classes commence from September 2019.
Offering something exciting for your little ones needs, see the range of classes on offer with Music Monkeys:
Baby Monkeys caters to babies from 3 to 10 months and encourage parents and
caregivers to bond with their baby using songs and rhymes such as ‘Rock the baby’ and
using chiffon scarfs to play ‘Peekaboo!’ along with age-appropriate props to stimulate fine
and gross motor skills.
Cruising Monkeys is ideal for 11 to 17 months olds and new movers wanting to explore
the world. Drumming, clapping, bouncing and shaking are some of the key new skills
Music Monkeys showcase. Children also benefit from social interaction with other little
Mini Monkeys aged between 18 – 24 months are introduced to a wider selection of
instruments and styles of music. They love catching bubbles and hiding under the
parachute! As all the babies in this group are walking, they are becoming independent
and can choose to dance, stomp, jump or roll!
Jumping Monkeys is perfect for 2 – 3.5 year olds. The children are encouraged to engage
with action and counting songs such as ‘Head, shoulders, knees and toes’ & ‘Five Little
Monkeys’. The teachers use lots of props that encourage the development of gross and
fine motor skills and they also encourage children to begin to collect, play and return any
instruments…stamps really help with this!
Jungle Monkeys are mixed aged classes and are ideal to bring siblings together for a fun
Music Monkeys follow the E.Y.F.S (Early Years Foundation Stage) framework when
planning their classes and offer three terms with different themes:
- Movement and Me – transport and our bodies
- Animal Adventure – animals around the world
- Somewhere over the Rainbow – seasons, weather and colours
- Fitness First, Meadows Souk
- Kids HQ, Umm Suqueim Road, Barsha 2
- Cheeky Monkeys, Arabian Ranches 2
- Cheeky Monkeys, Palm Jumeriah
- Kids Jungle, Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Kidzone, Souq Al Bahr
- Kids Venture, Mangrove Village
- Juli Music Institute, Al Bandar
- Mosaic Nursery, Reem Island
- Cheeky Monkeys, Al Forsan
- Orange Wheels, Al Wahda Mall
- Pop in and Play, WTC
- The Club, Mina Port
- Karate Centre, Al Reef
Ras Al Khaimah:
Communitea coffee shop
The new term starts September 2019 and the 12 class term at Music Monkeys costs AED
660 (* This is the class only price – With soft play it will be AED 819 and at The Club
(which includes pool/kids club access) AED 960. To find out more and pre-book classes
Keep up to date with Music Monkeys social media pages on Instagram
(@musicmonkeysuae) and Facebook (MusicMonkeysUAE).